Last Updated: 15th August 2023
Collection of Information
We collect personal and non-personal information from You to allow You the usage of Our Website. Each time You enter or access Our Website, the non-personal information, such as Your Internet Protocol address(s), the address of the last URL You visited prior to accessing Our Website, Your browser and platform type, Your browser language and so on may be collected by Us. We may collect Your personal information in various ways, including but not limited to, user information submitted at the time of entering, using or accessing Our Website, or in connection with any registration for other activities or feature offered through Our Website. We will collect Your personally identifiable information only if You voluntarily submit such information to Us. You can always refuse to supply personally identifiable information, except that it may prevent You from using, accessing or entering the Website or certain specific features of the Website. Personally identifiable information includes such things as Your name, address, company information, area of interest, e-mail address and so on.
We do not store any personal data entered by You during any online payment, such as Your account number, card number, PIN, password or any information of like nature (collectively called “Financial Data”).
Use of Information
We may collect and use Your information for the following purposes:
- We may use Your information to control Your access to Our Website and services, to communicate with You, customize Your experience by providing information that may be useful or interesting to You.
- We may use the email address to send administrative information, changes in account settings, changes to Our services or any updates pertaining to the services. Apart from this, if Users choose to opt-in to Our mailing list, they will receive periodic emails that may relate to Our activities, related service information, etc.
- Your information may also be used for responding to any of Your inquiries, questions, and/or any other requests.
- We may use the Users information to analyse the use of the Website, and the people visiting and using the Website for improving the features of the Website. Further, the information provided by You may also be used to help Us in responding to Your requests and support needs more efficiently.
- We may also share Your information with any third parties including any government departments if the disclosure of such information is required by law or is based on any order by a court of competent jurisdiction.
- We may use Users’ geographical and location information to analyse Our target audience for advertising purposes.
Protection of Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect Your personal information against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. However, We cannot guarantee the security of any information obtained through an unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors that may compromise the security of user information at any time.
We set and access cookies on Your computer’s hard drive to track the preferences and trends of Your searches in order to provide You with more personalized and improved services. You may reset the cookies to refuse such access by Us. However, in such a case, You may not be able to access some parts or features of Our Website.
We may provide ‘keep me signed in’ service at Our Website. When You activate the service, a permanent cookie is installed onto Your device to allow Us to keep You signed in all the times on Our Website. If You do not wish to have a permanent cookie installed onto Your device, please do not activate the said service.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can usually modify Your browser setting to decline cookies if You prefer.
Security and Confidentiality
We understand and recognize that privacy on the internet is very important. We take all reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the information disclosed by You and will not disclose the information on any other mobile applications or website. We provide creation of password protected accounts, which can be accessed only by You. We advise You to not share Your password with any other person and always log out before closing the browser window.
Third Party Disclosure
We will not disclose any of Your information to any third parties unless We are bound by law to do so. We may however disclose it to Our trusted service providers or suppliers who help Us in providing services to You.